Once you are accepted to the Summer Institute For Spanish Teachers, a $400 deposit is required.
Full balance of tuition and fees is due June 14, 2017.
In case of cancellation by the student, this refund policy is necessary to cover the large amount of non-refundable deposits that the Institute must pay in advance to the suppliers of services.
Before commencement of classes
- If rejected or up to 75 days before departure: Full refund
- Between 75 and 45 days before departure:
$250 cancellation fee.
- Between 45 and 15 days before departure: $500 cancellation fee.
- Between 15 days and departure: $1000 cancellation fee.
After departure/commencement of classes
- Tuition: No refund
- Room and Board: Refund is $20 per unused day of room and board.