Welcome to the ISS Online Application Platform
To submit an online application you first need to create a user account.
Prior to applying, please make sure you meet the admission requirements and application deadline of your program. Relevant information can be found on our website.
For additional information regarding your online application, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to complete your registration you will need to send:
Once accepted a $400 deposit
For the Summer Institute For Spanish Teachers please visit:
Online Application SIST
Create User Account
The program cost for 2019:
- One Summer Sessions: $4,300.00
- Two Summer sessions: $8,300.00
- Fall or Spring Semester: $8,500.00
The program costs include:
- Summer Sessions: 3 Courses, 9 graduate credits
- Semester: 5 Courses, 15 graduate credits
- Room & full board, laundry and cleaning with a Spanish family
- Field trips, cultural activities and excursions
- Medical insurance
- Air transportation
- Excess Baggage charges
- Local Transportation
- Personal Expenses
- Optional trips
- Summer Sessions I: April 26,2019
- Summer sessions II: May 31, 2019
- Fall Semester: July 19, 2019
- Spring Semester: November 29, 2019
- Once you receive the acceptance letter to the program a $400 deposit is due
- Full balance of tuition is due: by deadline dates.
Payments can be made by check or by wire transfer.
In case of cancellation by the student, this refund policy is necessary to cover the large amount of non-refundable deposits that the Institute must pay in advance to the suppliers of services.
Before commencement of classes
- If rejected or up to 75 days before departure: Full refund
- Between 75 and 45 days before departure: $250 cancellation fee.
- Between 45 and 15 days before departure: $500 cancellation fee.
- Between 15 days and departure: $1000 cancellation fee.
After departure/commencement of classes
- Tuition: No refund
- Room and Board: Refund is $20 per unused day of room and board.