- Medical Insurance.
- Excursions as stated in the program.
- Tuition for Fall and/or Spring semesters, with a maximum of 15 semester hours of credit per semester.
- Room and full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in private homes during the school term
(Fall: August 29 to November 19, Spring: January 24 to April 17)
- Air transportation, Excess Baggage charges, Local Transportation, Personal Expenses, Optional trips.
In case of cancellation by the student, this refund policy is necessary to cover the large amount of non-refundable deposits that the Institute must pay in advance to the suppliers of services.
Before commencement of classes
- If rejected or up to 75 days before departure: Full refund
- Between 75 and 45 days before departure: $250 cancellation fee.
- Between 45 and 15 days before departure: $500 cancellation fee.
- Between 15 days and departure: $1000 cancellation fee.
After departure/commencement of classes
- Tuition: No refund
- Room and Board: Refund is $20 per unused day of room and board.
Copyright © Institute of Spanish Studies